All of our programs run on a continual basis. We do, however, highlight seasonal needs or the most pending needs
Currently, our focuses are:
“MIRACLE MAKING” EDUCATION-
SCHOOL SUPPLY/BACKPACK DRIVE
- Sponsor a child’s education
- Donate backpacks and school supplies, or better yet, organize a drive
- Donate used, yet good condition, desktop and laptop computers
- Help fund a scholarship to send a teen to university or vocational training through our Wings Scholarships
“PLC” – CONSTRUCTION AT CASA JAZMIN ELIZABETH ORPHANAGE
Help us complete the construction of Casa Jazmin Orphanage in Rosarito. Once finished, this tri-level new home will be able to house 35 abandoned children — and will also open a health clinic, church services and community room/after school care for the impoverished neighbors.
Donate any amount on a regular or recurring basis and make this much needed new a home a reality for the children of Rosarito.
- Donate towards the construction
- Bring a team down to help with plastering, painting or handiwork
“ANGEL DREAMS “ AT BUENA VIDA & SIEMPRE ORPHANAGE
We’ve just delivered 50 bunk beds for the dorms at Buena Vida in La Mision. This orphanage is about to move to a newly built location, and we are committed to helping them finish the dorm rooms furnished with beds and new mattresses, and also new sheets and blankets. We also are in need of new beds, sheets and blankets for Siempre who have the room, but not the beds to accept more children.
- A team to help strip and paint the bunk beds
- Funds for 50 New Mattresses
- Funds for 10 New Bunk Beds
- New Twin-sized Sheets
- New Blankets
“FILL THE PANTRY” FOOD COLLECTIONS
With hundreds of mouths to help feed on a consistent basis at over 5 orphanages, plus needing ample amounts of food on-hand for other orphanages that are running short, we always are accepting non-perishable food items for our “Fill the Pantry” program.
- Organize a Drive or Food Collection
- Talk to Grocery Stores About Receiving Foods Set to Expire Soon
Contact us to make miracles happen!
Committed to Orphaned and Abandoned Children
It’s all about Empowering and Equipping…Purpose and Possibilities.
Now and for Future Generations.
Angels 2 Angels is a Non-Profit 501(c)3 Certified Charitable
Organization: # 82-1104153